things change from the last page i view.
the place where you can see merlion statue, marina bay sand, Helix bridge, skyflyer and esplanade. it was a magnificent place.
Singapore Art Museum (SAM)
- esp. “after painting” exhibition. how the painting make you really thought that was the real photos.
- amaze on what they can do on the paper.
- is a lot to see
- very nice
- was stunned by the history part!
- guided by mini computer on your hand. this can guide you through the whole time and click whenever you don’t understand.
- the first stop - multiple screen was just amazing
- very well thought.
- durian shape
- just love the idea of free performance of home-grown artist.
- Melody, really nice voice, surprise!
- a lot of big shopping mall
- but too expansive to venture
with the witness of the red eye dusk,
with the whisper of the gentle breeze,
my eye were closed to feel the presence of yours,
my ears were shut to hear nothing but your steps.
i seek, i feel, nothing come in the way,
i see waves wash the shores,
i hear wind blowing against the trees
i feel alone and cold,
i seek bottle, hoping a message to come.
time fly as wind blow,
second decade had past,
third decade slowly creep in,
one question in my life still unanswer - where was you, my love